Sometimes, getting to sleep can be hard. Especially if you have kids! We do so many things throughout the day, and have so many things to think about – how are you supposed to shut your brain off sleep at night? Here are some ways you can rid yourself of anxieties before you go to bed:
- Have a solid routine that you stick to every night so your brain knows it’s bedtime.
- Write down five things you’re grateful for.
- Journal about whatever it is you’re anxious about.
- Listen to soft music.
- Have a light snack right before bed.
- Take a look at your sleep environment, and make sure you’re comfortable before you go to bed.
- Put your phone away.
Follow these steps and you'll be sleeping like a baby!