Ok so ever since I heard that Disney was creating a Toy Story Land I got super excited!! And now we know what’s going to be on the menu at Toy Story Land’s restaurant, Woody’s Lunch Box when they open for business on June 30th.
Here’s what we can look forward to at the new theme park eatery:
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait - Greek yogurt layered with fresh bananas, strawberries, pineapple, topped with granola and chocolate chips.
- BBQ Brisket Melt - Texas-style smoked brisket with cheese, pickles, and BBQ sauce on garlic-butter-grilled sourdough.
- Breakfast Bowl - Potatoes, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs to start your day.
- Chili Cheese Totchos - Kids of all ages will love the tater tots
- Monte Cristo With Raspberry Jam - A grilled sandwich with ham, turkey, swiss, and that delicious raspberry jam pulls it all together.
- Mystic Portal Punch and Alien Sipper - Buy the novelty Alien Sipper tumbler and fill it with Mystic Portal Punch, which is really just Powerade Mountain Berry Blast with flavors of lemon-lime and tangerine.
- Raspberry Lunch Box Tart and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart - Relive your childhood with these sweet treats, The raspberry one is topped with icing and dried fruit and the chocolate one is topped with icing and caramelized bacon.
- Sides - Sides include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, and potato barrels.
- S’mores French Toast Breakfast Sandwich - Indulge your sweet tooth with this chocolate ganache and marshmallow-stuffed french toast topped with graham cracker crumbles.
- Soda Floats - What better way to cool off on a hot afternoon?